Mopology is proud to be a highly recommended company, and looking for more employees to join our success. Even though cleaning is not always an easy job, we have a lot of fun and our clients love us. It is a rewarding job and satisfying to see something go from dirty to sparkling clean! We currently have part-time and full-time positions available for residential and office cleaning techs.
OFFICE JANITORIAL TECH – Day and Night Shifts
The office janitorial positions includes, but is not limited to, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, coffee bars, lounges, entrances, showrooms, and offices. Starting at $10-$12 per hour or higher depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Cleaning and disinfecting sinks, counter tops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, living spaces, offices
- Vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, tiled floors, and carpet
- Wiping downs walls, woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Disposing of trash and replacing liners
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs of repairs
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING TECH – Full and Part-time Positions
Cleaning is a very physical job, so be ready for a work out! We provide home cleaning for a wide service area in Illinois and Wisconsin. Candidates must be willing to drive up to an hour to surrounding towns including but not limited to:
Woodstock, Crystal Lake, McHenry, Fox Lake, Spring Grove, St. Charles, Antioch, Beach Park, Lake Villa, Huntley, Wayne, Geneva, Bartlett, Hampshire, Island Lake, Genoa City, Powers Lake, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Elkhorn, Harvard, Belvidere, Rockford, Lake in the Hills, Algonquin, Carpentersville, Richmond and Cary.
Paid training starts at $10 per hour (90 day training) or more for candidates with experience. Up to $17 to $20 per hour for the right candidate and a commitment to the company. Hours are 8-5, 7 days a week for all our residential and maid service hours. There are opportunities for advancement including commissions for new clients.
Qualifications For All Current Positions With Mopology Include:
- Driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and proof of insurance
- Reliable, great work ethic, ability to communicate effectively
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Detail oriented, pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Ability to follow verbal direction
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team
- Able to adapt to schedule changes and excellent time management skills
- Must be able to pass drug screening test and background check
- High school diploma or GED
- References or a solid work history
To apply for one of our open positions, please to complete an online application.